- Acid Plant operation, maintenance, planned and unplanned shutdowns and capital purchases
- Technical Consultant / expertise in Acid Plant operation, maintenance and shutdowns
- Internal vessel, ducting and tank inspections (live video feed back to base)
- Catalyst Inspection, Handling and screening
- Online Sulphuric Acid plant repairs assessment and execution
- Specialised personnel experienced in online and offline repairs
- Welding equipment
- Specialised Equipment including breathing apparatus, fully encapsulated chemical suits and miscellaneous project specific equipment
Safety is our priority. As part of our commitment to upholding excellent safety standards, we perform on-going safety assessments on our onsite projects and our team are trained to assess all situations to ensure all necessary steps are taken to complete a project with no incidents or accidents. We believe in zero harm and implement this through excellent communication, Safety policy and procedures.
We are committed to providing superior quality services at all times. Our Quality Management Systems comply with ISO 9001-2008 and provide a strict regulatory system for our management team to follow. Personnel support our Quality policy, ensuring we achieve exceptional outcomes every time.
Exotic and Ferrous Metal Capability
We have a specialised fabrication workshop that provides the capability to repair, modify and fabricate/manufacture Titanium, Zirconium, ZeCor®, Duplex and Super Duplex, SARAMET, Sandvik SX, exotic and carbon steel equipment including piping, preheater and pressure vessels, valves, and acid injection spools.
Specialised Mobile Plant and Equipment
We have dedicated onsite mobile workshops equipped with state of the art equipment including:
- Breathing apparatus bottles, compressors (30CFM used for vessel entry) and long line sets
- Vessel and ducting inspection camera and monitor
- Fully Encapsulated Acid Suits
- Heat resistant suits and clothing including gloves and boots
- GTAW, SMAW and GMAW welding machines
- Plasma cutting capabilities
- All consumable requirements
- Thermic lance capabilities
- Heat exchanger and boiler tube leaning Tubsert ® registered trademark
We are constantly reviewing the advances of modern technology, sourcing the most efficient machinery to ensure industry leading equipment and knowledge. Contact us to determine how we can assist you with your next acid plant shutdown, outage, maintenance or capital works project.
Sulphuric Acid and Chemical Storage Tanks
Acid Plant Management Services provide cleaning, neutralising and/or degassing of tanks. We also provide inspections, including visual and NDT, to Sulphuric Acid Tanks or Chemical Storage Tanks to Australian and International Standards.
We have proven procedures, processes and necessary equipment to complete a full tank clean, degassing and inspection in approximately 7 – 10 days.
Each inspection includes a full API 653, or equivalent standard report, on the condition of the tank, remaining life assessment and next recommended inspection timeframe.